Highlights from the 3rd TEDxEdges event on October, 1st 2011 in the
Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown, Lisboa.
- Leonor Beleza talking about the new Centre for the Unknown
- David Santos on ultra-atheism
- Francisco Fonseca, CEO of AnubisNetworks on spam and phishing
- Ricardo Cabral and one of his travel illustrations
- Best of the day: Ricardo Diniz, from Caparica to President of Portugal Ocean Race
- Ricardo Diniz on a tribute to Steve Jobs that died 4 days later
- José Cabral, o Alfaiate Lisboeta (The Lisbon Taylor) that photographs people on the streets
- Marina do Vale, prenatal medicine and cardiovascular diseases
- Daniela Couto and the need for a new regulatory framework for innovative therapies
- Camilo Lourenço, how fast can a company value change?
More on www.tedxedges.com